Shut off our 320CL and noticed a hyd oil smell. Looked under the cab and there a little oil seeping out of the access panel under the seat. Didn't have time to take off, what all is in that area? Thanks for the help
Lots of pilotlines from the joysticks and pedals.
Best bet is to open the panel and play around with the controls. Maybe somebody could answer me about a travel motor problem. I have no leak but am loosing power to my left travel motor. There is not much response going forward or reverse. I've been told that there is a couple ajustment nuts that need to be tighten is all....could it be that simple or should I be getting scare thinking its something worse? Thanks for the help.
Found my problem, worn hose starting to leak. Biggest problem was finding the one that was seeping, was not leaking much. Lots of hose under the cab, need a little monkey for jobs like this. Replacement hose from Cat doesn't seem as heavy as the original.