Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 320E LRR fuel transfer pump?

DslDrew27 ยท 2019-11-21 08:38

TFX01453 Just got off the phone with my dealer, Foley Cat in Bensalem, PA. I'm told that part number 357-6475 has been discontinued, superceded to 446-5409, nobody has one in the states, on back order from Dubai, 112 day lead time. gotta be a 357-6475 sittin on a shelf somewhere in the states. A quick ebay search came up empty. Any Ideas? thanks Andrew

Replies2
  1. #1Nige2019-11-21 08:46

    I'm showing a 446-5409 on the shelf in Ringpower, Cat dealer in Tallahassee FL if that's any use. I know it's not really close to you but it's closer than Dubai. PM me for details if you like. Actually if you want to pay for a plane ticket for my #1 son who lives in Dubai I'll have him pick it up this afternoon and hand carry it to your location .........

  2. #2kshansen2019-11-21 09:19

    Well not as good a "deal" as the round trip ticket for Nige's #1 son, but.. I checked with the local Cat dealer in Syracuse NY and they have 2 of the 446-5409 at their branch in Clifton Park NY, just out side of Albany NY and two more over at their main store in Milford Massachusetts. Both say I could have it in two days at the Syracuse store. If you want to call Milton Cat in Syracuse their number is 315-476-9981 Clifton Park branch number is 518-877-8000