Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 312 shop manual

BBowen ยท 2019-11-21 19:18

Does anyone have a 6gk cat 312 shop manual or know of a place to get one for cheaper thanks

Replies2
  1. #1kshansen2019-11-21 20:00

    About the best I see on Ebay is this one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/CAT-CATERP...=303006614111ab614f5c43c7495c9b8f68a2f8398838 That one is $530.00 with free shipping. Cat has them on CD for around $630.00 not sure about tax and shipping. Cat also has them in paper form for around $1020.00 and again not sure about tax and shipping. I'd say the Ebay one is the best of what I see. Assuming all the sections listed on the front page are included as they should be!

  2. #2heymccall2019-11-21 20:46

    Everything I posted on your vibration thread came from "avspare . com" I registered for free and it's amazing how much info is in there. It's kinda clunky to navigate, and not all service data is in there, but, there's a lot.