Hola muchachos I`m requesting your help `cuz I need configure the ecm for this machine, I`ve been told that you can do it in the machine (no external adapter needed). Can you guys help me out with this? This is the serial nº: 1TL00374.
Update Machine works fine, but ECM has a yellow light that means monitor failure or defective harness. Do you guys know how to fix that?
Havent refered to manual but are you running with the backup switch down. Later Bob
Thanks Bob for the reply. I'm sorry for my ignorance but don't know anything about that back up switch. Can you tell me where is located?
At the back of the console on window side I think. Later Bob
Been there and done that with my 320L. The conputer can't be linked to any other computer to diagnose or repair. I went through many people at the local Cat dealer and all conclusions were that it can not be communicated with if it is broke the only solution is replace it. My ser. # is a 9kk and a 94. I ended up finding a used one from HeavyQuip for 1/3 of a new but I had to wait for 3 weeks while they located it.
Guys, this is the ECM. It says: regulator pump/engine. When starting, the monitor starts fine (you can see the 3 indicators) but right after that, the monitor shuts down, you cant see anything. That is the only problem. Machine works fine. Also the ecm has 3 lights (green, yellow and red) And yellow light is on (means interruption in comm. harness or defective monitor) Do you know if you can program that monitor? If you need to enter a pssword or something?