Sk100-1 acera MarkIII YW-02883 This machine worked great ,until I burned up the starter motor by leaving key in on position . My guess starter was engaged while the motor was running? Put in new rebuilt 24V starter today and it just clicks like weak batteries. 1.) Batteries are new. cables checked out fine. 2.) The dash is completely out. I checked fuses and they are all good. What else can I check? Is there a battery relay or start relay ? Could my key switch have gone bad ? Does anyone have a electrical diagram I can look at please ? Thanks Jake
check and make sure you have a good ground and good power at the starter, then make sure your connections for the small wires on the starter solenoid are clean and hooked up well. make sure your getting 24 volts at the starter and all the connections are clean. you can also check the starter relay near the batteries by checking to see if you have 24 volts on both sides when the key is on start. on the sk 200/210 the starter relay is near the batteries, the power cable goes to it and back out, its round with 2 big connections and maybe 2 or 3 smaller wires hooked up to it from what i remember. check to see if theres power going through that and if power is getting to the starter.
I ran with a similar problem. The starter was sent for repair and when coming back, when turning the key you just could hear the solenoid click. In short, there was a cable missing from harness to starter. Put it back and starter worked fine.
Running no dash I just wanted to say thank you !!! Got it started It was a bad ground cable , It was bad where it meets battery underneath the shrink tubing. Don't have anything on the dash now. No gauges no lights ,nothing.
have you checked the fuses? after checking things you might have popped a fuse. also did the screen work before the starter issues?