I have a 1997 cat 320L ...everything functions properly, only one track is slow and lacks power... I have been told to check the swivel.... Does this mean it could need to be resealed? If so .. Does anyone have any information about the procedure? Ant help would be great! Thanks
swap the oil lines at the swivel or control valve for the travel circuits, if problem follows you know its not the swivel, if it stays the same then I would start with resealing the swivel like you said.
Wouldn't that be opposite? If you switch the lines and the problem goes to the other track wouldn't that point towards the swivel? Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4
no if you swapped the lines and the problem followed it would tell you something in your supply/ control circuit was not working properly.
Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking. I think I was picturing lines on the bottom of the swivel. Carry on, don't mind me Lol Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4