I bought a 321c with a wet line on it and come to find out it is just for a hammer. I thought I cold put a thumb on it if i just got the joystick. It is much harder than that. I could do it with a foot pilot valve but I had a stem cell transplant and I have neuropathy in my feet so running a foot valve even for a hour would be hard. I think I can get everything done except the wire harness under the cab. I called cat and they don't have them. i would have to bring the machine to them and they would need to make them from scratch. I asked if they could give me the spec sheet and they said they are not permitted because they are proprietary. Can anyone get the spec sheet or can build them for me? PN 227-7040, 227-7041, 227-7042 Machine SN MCF00576 Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Can you send me the serial by PM. I think I can get the harness for you.
Good day You may find the Linked complete thumb information attched of interest. Kind regards Uffex https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o_uHl4Wk6DgGziMMENk4rxf6S30c_IGF/view?usp=sharing
I might have a used solenoid set and control valves and the harness for this actually. We took off a fair few off cats. I'll get back to you on this. Have the thumb as well but the need to check if its in ok shape
Thanks. That is good info.
Did you ever get this figured out? Have the exact same machine with plumbing but only one way flow with the foot pedal. Wanting to get the joysticks and change to two way flow to add thumb.