Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 323-07 – Adding secondary axiliary hydraulics – medium pressure

blueridge1 · 2025-08-04 23:23

I'm interested in adding a secondary auxiliary hydraulic system so I can run a grapple saw with two functions at the same time. I believe I'll need to add a medium-pressure pump, modify/add to the valve bank, and buy a boom line kit. What's a rough budget for the project, given dealership labor? My dealer suggested that this would cost $40K which was substantially more than I expected. Thoughts?

Replies7
  1. #1Universal Parts2025-08-04 23:35

    Like the hydraulic auxiliary connection joint, the 20-ton equipment costs about $1,000. Your integrated one needs to be equipped with an additional dual-purpose bucket, which costs about $3,000.

  2. #2DEMLONE702025-08-05 14:06

    Serial number

  3. #3blueridge12025-08-05 14:09

    RAZ20171

  4. #4Nige2025-08-05 14:32

    From what I see the 533-4529 Medium Pressure Control Arrgt comprises a pump, pilot lines, boom lines, and a wiring group. You could price the parts based on that. If you want the parts broken down further please PM me. Installation cost I'm afraid I have no idea.

  5. #5blueridge12025-08-05 14:33

    That's very helpful. Do you think this includes a valve or a module for the valve stack?

  6. #6Nige2025-08-05 14:37

    It does. The valve is included in one of the lines groups.

  7. #7blueridge12025-08-05 14:40

    thanks