Hi all, I’m looking at a PC50UU-1, almost certainly a grey-market machine, with a serial number around 15xx. It’s fitted with rubber tracks, but I have some doubts that they are the correct ones for this model. Observations: The tracks don’t sit well in the load rollers. The idlers show flat spots and bending, which suggests they’ve been over-tensioned. I suspect the idler radius is too small for the length of these links. The tracks have 36 links, but most (unverified) specs I’ve found mention that they should be 70 links. The tracks only engage every second tooth on the sprocket. The sprocket has 19 teeth — is that the correct count for this model? I can find listings for 19t sprockets for this model. Does anyone know the pitch? I’m torn between this being a correct setup for an early serial number machine (except tracks), OR some kind of grey-market peculiarity. Does anyone have parts information relevant to the early PC50UU-1 undercarriage or track types? Many thanks
No replies yet.