Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 323D

biggixxerjim ยท 2007-02-17 21:43

Anyone have any info on this one?? I saw it in a machine classified page and I think it was in the netherlands... Is this an overseas machine, or what?? :notworthy

Replies5
  1. #1dayexco2007-02-17 21:55

    it's overpriced, by hyundai or kobelco

  2. #2Tigerotor77W2007-02-17 22:30

    As I understand it (and I could dead wrong), the 323D replaces the 320C directly, whilst the 320D is more a replacement of the 319C. But that doesn't make perfect sense to me, so I'm only offering my thoughts -- not concrete. I'll try to verify, but it's really busy for the Cat marketing guys right now...

  3. #3biggixxerjim2007-02-18 04:49

    319c??? You Mean the 318c??? This is all getting confusing. They should have just stuck with the old numbers.

  4. #4rino14942007-02-18 11:19

    I agree

  5. #5Tigerotor77W2007-02-19 01:56

    319C is in Europe. And I agree as well.