Caterpillar excavator 323d ....serial # pbm00340. 2006 model Short details: I have repaired engine and hydrolic pump ... pressure is good for both pumps. Problem: bucket n breaker solonoids shows no current n hydrolic pump prv solonoid also shows no current n main control valve down side there there are some solonoids they also shows no current... Machine computer is ok checked working. My machine work....but with no working power because when trying to fill bucket it it fills bucket with loose material but on hard material (rocks)bucket can't move from its place even long pressing liver engine also not stop but little load is there .... please let me know what should I do I can send more details and machine work videos if required please let me know thanks
Hi shahzad Can you see the active fault codes on the screen? Can you write these codes?
Ok sir give me some time tomorrow morning I will go to Machine and check and you details for that ...thankx for reply
Hi ...I want to know what these codes mean on my monitor DSI: 4 (pump2 press) DSI: 5 (power solonoid...without wire) DSI: 6 (power solonoid with wire)
Hi... I am sory for late. 4 means: voltage low-- 5 means: current below normal-- 6 means : current above normal. yours prv solenoid/cable, pump pressure sensor/cable has electical problem.
Thankx sir for the great info ....I will check these electric lines and let you know soon thanks
ADDITIONAL, can you see the engine RPM on the monitor screen? Because if the engine speed is not visible or wrong, for example, the engine speed is 1980 rpm, but the sensor reads continuously between 1000 rpm and 1900 rpm, the PRV solenoid valve will reduce the flow of the hydraulic pump.