Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT 323D Wipers

collins_br ยท 2016-02-02 05:10

Hi all, the wipers have stopped working on this, I've had a look but I'm wasting my time without a wiring diagram, if it's not too much trouble, would someone be able to send one to me, CAT323DLBYM00234. Thanks, Brendan

Replies5
  1. #1Nige2016-02-02 06:57

    Brendan, drop me a PM with your email address for an electrical schematic.

  2. #2collins_br2016-02-02 07:55

    Thanks for that, Nige

  3. #3Jam2016-02-02 10:37

    Try crossing the switch that tells the wipers the window is closed.

  4. #4collins_br2016-02-02 12:48

    Tks Jam, I have already shorted out the lower window switch, but on the schematic it shows an upper switch also, that will be my next move, although it might be a few days before i get back to it.

  5. #5collins_br2016-02-09 08:56

    Got the wipers sorted, i had an issue with the lower window switch, which is now shorted out and it needed a new relay, all good now . Thanks for the help. Brendan