Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

cat 325l no swing,no monitor

mobile-tech ยท 2020-05-05 09:09

have a cat 325l , swing function ceased , have no power to solenoid on swing drive , swing/ pressure switch test open with DVOM, I jumped connector at swing pressure switch with no results , this machine was burnt years ago no monitoring system in cab left , manual control to injection pump ,controller is stile present and hooked up , the looking for help with wiring diagram/test procedure to check circuit integrity , I have sis, but what diagram we have available threw our version is garbage , any help would be appreciated thanks

Replies8
  1. #1Nige2020-05-05 09:53

    Serial Number.?

  2. #2mobile-tech2020-05-05 10:38

    serial number 8nk00492

  3. #3Nige2020-05-05 10:52

    What is the Cat publication number of the schematic you are using now - SENR5409..?

  4. #4mobile-tech2020-05-05 12:44

    i'll have to get on sis and look, we have the very limited version of sis , so im told

  5. #5Nige2020-05-05 15:20

    Provided it's not a specialized Forest Machine Arrangement (if it is please say so) then SENR5409 appears to be what you need. If you want a copy then let me know and I can PM it to you.

  6. #6mobile-tech2020-05-06 08:57

    standard configuration on this unit

  7. #7Nige2020-05-06 17:45

    I sent you the correct Electrical Schematic just in case.

  8. #8Nige2020-05-06 20:54

    Check your PM's please.......