Serial number 5ym prefix, the swing is sluggish and the travel speed seems slow, it will not track left or right when sitting still and the swing will speed up noticeably if you boom up while swinging. The pump pressure goes up to roughly 4000psi when attempting to track left or right while sitting still and both pumps run about 1000 when swinging, about 2000 when starting to swing. Theres 550 psi at the pilot pressure valve body. Has anybody had this issue?
That's close enough, a bit high maybe. Spec is 500 +/- 30psi. This is low. Travel relief setting is 4950 +/- 75psi with an absolute lower limit of 4700psi for a "worn" machine. Swing the bucket up against something hard & unyielding and measure the swing relief valve opening pressure. The specification is 4350 +/- 140psi.
The problem comes and goes, its working now and its unpredictable when it will go into sluggish mode so its hard to get it to act up to check pressures. There's gotta be something in common with the 2 functions since they act up together so I doubt a circuit relief is whats wrong since those are separate for both functions and the swing will speed up when booming up when its acting up
Maybe you first need to check pressures when it’s NOT acting up and then compare them with what you measure when the problem occurs. I’ll send you a hydraulic schematic and some SysOp documentation regarding the implement hydraulic system. EDIT: You will have to reset your mressage preferences. Your inbox is not accepting PMs.
Note down operation sequence when the problem comes. and also when you don't have problems. Once @Nige drop the schematic, we can get a painpoint
Was this issue ever resolved.? I'm still waiting for you to change your private message preferences so that I can send you the information I found.