Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 335F c7.1 engine code 3782-3 engine turbocharger #1 turbine outlet temperature sensor

allen lafrance · 2025-11-09 13:13

Hi, I have this engine code 3782-3 and I'm not sure if I'm looking at the right sensor. Could someone help me identify it? Thank you. 416-2211

Replies8
  1. #1Nige2025-11-09 15:03

    Can you supply a machine Serial Number please. It makes it easier to track down information.

  2. #2ahart2025-11-09 15:05

    Looks like that’s the sensor you’re looking for, without a serial number I can’t be 100% positive but I looked on a known serial number and it’s the same number.

  3. #3allen lafrance2025-11-09 15:43

    SGJ20994

  4. #4allen lafrance2025-11-09 15:44

    SGJ20994

  5. #5allen lafrance2025-11-09 15:46

    If you have the wiring diagram or troubleshooting guide, that would be a great help. I only have access to the parts in SIS. Thanks, guys, for taking the time.

  6. #6Nige2025-11-10 03:57

    Attached the troubleshooting. Check your message inbox for an electrical schematic.

  7. #7allen lafrance2025-11-10 06:48

    Thanks

  8. #8allen lafrance2025-11-10 14:16