I've been looking at getting a 330 sized machine lately but just haven't found the right deal. My local cat dealer has a nice 2012 336 E with a progressive link thumb. I know very little about these machines. Whats everyone's thoughts on these machines... Do you see this machine with all of the emissions stuff be a solid 10,000 plus hour machine like the C's and D's where? I will be using the machine for demolition. Thanks in advance.
There are 4 336E and 1 336D working 3 miles from here on a small pipeline job. The Es sure have a big backside!
We have one at work. Very nice machine feels like an exacto knife on a stick. As for long term we have had it a few years with very few problems. I haven't been on it in a while but it has a few thousand hours now. Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk
Lots out there working and seem to be a decent machine with some problems but nothing more so than any other machine out there. Time will tell but some hard worked machines must be getting close to 10,000 hrs with 5,000 hrs being the most I've seen so far. I'm sure everyone a first was saying the same about the C's and D's (they will never stand up and be machine that you will see in 10,000hrs cause of all there electronics crap) and wanted to stay with the B's and earlier but they made it. Now everyone is concerned about the E's - They will do just fine. Yes more sensors mean more things to go wrong but they are here to stay. Well thats not true because the E's are done and we are onto the F's for Tier 4 final. Will everyone ask in a few years if the F's will last like the E's ?