Hi, can anyone tell me how to adjust hydraulic pressure on a CAT 336EL (serial prefix YCE) for the thumb ? Know how to get into the display into service mode and the tool control screen …… is it the variable relief valve #1 and #2 press that needs to be adjusted for the thumb pressures ? Thank you
Did you ever figure this out? Saw this the day you posted but didn’t want to reply with a best guess and no facts. But since no one else has replied, I want to say it’s in the thumb work tool configuration. This is just off the top of my head and it’s been a while since I’ve worked on an e series. Hope that helps.
Hi, no have not figured out which pressures to adjust .
Try this: -Service -tool programming -select thumb -scroll through parameters to find max extend and retract pressures. Adjust parameters. I set the thumb extend pressure to 2,800 PSI, and leave the retract at full system pressure. That works for us but you can always tune it to your needs.