Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 345b service manual

Inthedirt42 · 2017-12-05 19:58

looking for anything. Links to purchase or download. S00401

Replies8
  1. #1Junkyard2017-12-05 20:32

    Jake Brake has some. I sent him a link to this post, he will fix you up!

  2. #2Jakebreak2017-12-05 20:48

    I have volume 1 and 2 parts manual still in wrapper I have service manual also can’t remember if I have two of those I will have the wife send me pictures of them I think the service is 6xs1-up 2zw1-up

  3. #3Junkyard2017-12-05 20:57

    Here's what I got from you...

  4. #4Jakebreak2017-12-05 21:10

    Your right that one I sent you junkyard in the dirt I should have one more I won’t be home til this weekend to look for myself I have the wife looking but I have a bunch of other excavators loaders and backhoes

  5. #5Inthedirt422017-12-05 21:12

    Got more info on the unit. 345bl 4ss00401

  6. #6Jakebreak2017-12-05 21:14

    The wife confirmed it I don’t have those manuals anymore I’m sorry I do have a 330b manual

  7. #7excavator2017-12-05 22:06

    I have a friend who has a bunch of Cat manuals and I know he used to have a 345. He's going to check in the morning, what serial number? We're just across the Aldergove border a few miles.

  8. #8excavator2017-12-06 20:19

    If you are still interested he does have a set that he is willing to part with. Just let me know and I will PM you his cell number.