Hi, I have a 2005 kobelco ed150-1e bladerunner. It's been having problems with the p2 side of the hydraulic circuit. Left track is slow, swing is slow, arm in is slow and the thumb is slow. I put a new pump in the machine with no change. For some reason if I run the arm in control while I swing then it swings at a normal speed like it's supposed to. Not sure where to look from here! Any input would be appreciated!
There is a long kobelco thread here should pop up if u search Mr kobelco I don't think he is active anymore but others with the knowledge usually step in
Hi Ben when the pump was replaced were new solenoids and sensors fitted or are the old ones fitted to the new pump
Could also be the plastic connector that connects to the P2 PSV solenoid, over time vibration and impacts can cause the female socket terminals inside that connector to spread open and not make good contact with the male pins in the PSV solenoid valve.