Good evening everyone, removed a link on both sides of machine. In doing so collapsed both tensioners and can not get them to tighten back up. Do not see any visible signs of grease seals being blown out or any other noticeable damage. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
did you tighten the valve back or sometimes it takes a lot of grease to start movng tensioner after being collapsed
What’s your grease gun doing? Stalling out or pumping continuously??
Sorry it's taken me so long I have been busy. But it's stalling out like clogged grease fitting does it will pump like 2 times and then just quit
I think I could pull the grease valve out of it and make sure it’s taking grease, I usually take them all the way out and hook the grease gun to it and make sure grease is getting through.
Super common for those track adjuster pistons to seize in the barrel. Ive made up an adapter so i can put my enerpac hand pump on them and had some success pumping them out that way. Otherwise they need to be replaced