Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT 3512B

Mahammad · 2020-06-12 05:36

Hello, I want to get info about CAT 3512B generators power 1,250 KW. Is there any one expert in this type of generators? Thanks.

Replies6
  1. #1kshansen2020-06-12 10:22

    Not an expert but what kind if info you looking for? Also if you have a S/N of the outfit it will let someone get many more details, like when it was built and any options on it. That is assuming you are talking about one particular generator but if just looking of general information I just Google. Here's what I found in just a few seconds: https://www.cat.com/en_US/articles/configurations/ep-genset-ratings/3512b.html or this: https://www.cat.com/en_US/products/...c-power/diesel-generator-sets/1000028918.html

  2. #2Mahammad2020-06-14 15:07

    Hello, I have bought 2 cat 3512B generators and I don’t have expereince with it. Installation, service, etc... If you have manuals regard them is good for me. And I have Serial Numbers of them if you can find details of both is too help me. SN is CAT00000L6GW0173 Ane second SN is S2H00580 Thanks.

  3. #3kshansen2020-06-14 15:28

    For information on both of them go to https://www.servicemanualpro.com/ and enter the Serial Numbers and it should show you what manuals are available for them. Just a note the part of those numbers you posted that are the actual Serial number are as follows" 6GW0173 and S2H00580 Also I note that the 6GW0173 is showing as a Generator Set While the S2H00580 is showing as a Marine Auxiliary Unit

  4. #4Mahammad2020-06-14 15:35

    Please look at both generators photos. And please let me know whats marine auxiliary unit? Please explain for me whats difference between them?

  5. #5Tinkerer2020-06-14 22:43

    The radiator is missing on one of them.

  6. #6Mahammad2020-06-15 00:22

    Yes, its removed radiator on it, but I have radiator to fit on.