Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 365 with Kent hydraulic hammer

hummer13 ยท 2009-10-05 00:12

I made this up todaylet me know what you think? I am going to casting these up in resin and selling them, if you are interrested feel free to contact me through my website, email, or a PM on here Jason

Replies15
  1. #1xterrahawk2009-10-05 08:56

    nice looking hammer fresh coat of paint and some decals and u can start selling them n mass production lol

  2. #2BKrois2009-10-05 19:12

    What scale size are the hammers made for?

  3. #3hummer132009-10-05 21:36

    These hammers are 1/50 scale? I almost have a hammer done for a LIebherr 904 will post when complete JAson

  4. #4Skidsteer12009-10-17 09:20

    Hammer The hammer looks great I would love to get one you are missing the decals black paint and some hydraulic hoses and you are complete

  5. #5Cat_325L2009-10-18 12:46

    Looks awsome! I want one when u get some more done

  6. #6industrialbreak2009-12-14 15:53

    do you have any ready and if so what is the cost??

  7. #7hummer132009-12-14 16:26

    I have one ready but it was painted gloss black. Let meknow Jason

  8. #8Hoss 582009-12-17 11:31

    Cris you need to contact me asap!

  9. #9industrialbreak2009-12-17 14:54

    where do i contact you at????? ////hoss58

  10. #10hummer132009-12-18 11:31

    Shot me a email if you are still interested, just go to my profile

  11. #11industrialbreak2009-12-21 17:03

    how much????

  12. #12industrialbreak2009-12-21 17:15

    iam looking for used tool holder for a npk e220 hydraulic hammer i have,how do i put a post to that maybe some one might have it used or any kind of condition we got it used it dose not have the lower part i think it is called a tool holder,can you help me how do i post it??????

  13. #13plowking7402009-12-21 18:35

    what kind of material do you build in? it looks like styreen, but in not sure. do you eventually cast in metal or resin?

  14. #14palacemasonry2009-12-21 18:49

    does anyone know of A WEB SITE TO LOOK UP EQUIPMENT TO CONFIRM YEAR AND WHAT COUNTRY IT ORIGINED FROM . i HAD ON BUT IT WAS SAVE UNDER FAVORITES AND MY COMPUTER CRASHED . THERE WAS NO CHARGE FOR VIEWING THIS INFO . THANKS

  15. #15Hoss 582009-12-28 12:01

    Cris call me at 580/622/4127 i have a hammer that needs worked on. Thanks