Here a nice picture.
I like that paint job.
I agree. Normally I would favor the stock paint job on most machines, but that one is very nice.
That is a nice paint job. Not just different, but actually good looking. If you look at the link Geert posted in the "converyor mounted on an excavator" thread, Vantunen has their equipment painted in company colors also. Around here, there's only one company that I can think of that has always used "company" colors on all their machines (just a plain orange color), and these days even they are leaving some of them in factory colors. Is that the standard in the Netherlands, or is it just that the fancier machines make better pictures? As far as this pic--is that some weeds growing in the foreground, or is there a lot of rebar sticking up from all that broken concrete? I hate the thought of walking that machine around and getting a piece of that rebar caught in the tracks. Bad things can happen...
It was a lot of heavy steel in the concrete. The are demolishing a 2,2 meters thick concrete floor!! Indeed you have to be careful for the crawlers. In the Netherlands nearly all companies has their own companycolours.
Welcome to the forums, geert-yke! It's awesome to see such a diverse group grow among us.