Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 375 buket pick-ups

rockmuncher ยท 2010-01-10 03:24

Hey, Does anyone here know or have the ability to get the dimensions for the pick-ups for a CAT 375? Pin centres- Width between ears- pin diameter- Thanks, Shane

Replies8
  1. #1Tony2010-01-11 07:13

    Hope this helps...

  2. #2wolf442010-01-11 14:23

    Thanks alot. I needed that. Got any others?

  3. #3rockmuncher2010-01-20 04:44

    Thanks for that bloke, makes life a lot easier. Thanks again, Shane

  4. #4Tony2010-01-20 07:49

    My pleasure, Guys. Hope you find it useful. Tony

  5. #5watglen2010-01-21 21:48

    Anyone know where i can find dimensions for a volvo s2 coupler to bucket connection?

  6. #6D1552010-01-21 21:56

    Somebody just sent me that same list at work the other day. Good stuff.

  7. #7AtlasRob2010-03-13 15:26

    At the risk of sounding a smart*ss, have you tried Volvo. I believe the s coupler are a standard created by the Scandinavian countries that all manufacturers in that part of the world work to, but I have been wrong before. :Banghead

  8. #8cps2010-03-13 20:59

    Hi watglen, hope this helps View attachment S2%20quick%20hitch.pdf