Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I Need a Blade For a PC75

classictruckman ยท 2010-01-11 10:10

I need a blade for a 1996 Komatsu PC75, the machine I have does not have a blade or any hydraulics for it. but it does have the mounts for one. So I need: A 91" Blade in good condition The hydraulic cylinder The hydraulic fittings on both ends of the rotor The valve and the control If anybody on here is parting out a machine or knows somebody who is I would appreciate a price.

Replies5
  1. #1special tool2010-01-11 12:34

    Check it out: http://www.machinerytrader.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=7016444 And if you are feeling ambitious: http://www.machinerytrader.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=7076805

  2. #2Iron Man2010-01-11 16:46

    Found a few more Found several Komatsu blades and dismantled machines here http://www.rockanddirt.com/attachments-for-sale/KOMATSU/blades http://www.rockanddirt.com/dismantled-for-sale/KOMATSU i have used their want to buy service too. Works well http://www.rockanddirt.com/perl/message.pl?method=wtbrequest Hope it helps

  3. #3classictruckman2010-01-11 20:14

    Thanks its been helpfuf so far, keep'm coming

  4. #4classictruckman2010-01-13 22:38

    Went on the hunt today, no luck. Nobody seems to have a machine even if they advertise one. Does anybody have anyore suggestions?

  5. #5special tool2010-01-14 07:28

    That's one thing that irritates me about those iron peddlers. You know they pay to keep those adds up - so why keep them up??? Bait and switch, that's why. Scabs.