Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT 416c wiring diagram needed!!

Murphy327 ยท 2012-12-28 09:51

I have a cat 416c backhoe, i use it to plow in the winter and right now i have no heat!! I have discovered a mouse nest inside the cover where all the gauges are. I have power going to the heater switch, i also hotwired the blower motor to see if that was bad. The blower motor is good and the switch is good, So i unhooked the wire going to the blower motor and turned the key to "on", with the key at "on" i then re-connected the wire to the blower and the light on the blower switch then goes out. Tells me there must be a short somewhere???? A wire diagram would help considerably if anyone out there has one!!! The serial # is - 4ZN20551--Arrangement-1545284.... My email is [email protected] Any info would help!!! thank you.

Replies3
  1. #1trinux2021-12-28 11:50

    Hi, I need to get wiring diagrams for a cat 416C IT 1997 with serial No. *1XR00518* 1209552 5HK72923 1065002 M9713362 1117814

  2. #2kshansen2021-12-28 12:45

    SIS shows this: 416C Backhoe Loader Machine Serial Number - 1XR00518 Machine Build Date - 1997/12/16 See attached file in PDF for electrical schematic.

  3. #3trinux2022-01-10 17:06

    Thank you very much !!!!