This equipment turns on and everything is fine, but when moving the levers it does not activate any of its parts, neither the hub, nor the arm. The tires don't spin either. I already disassembled the pump and reassembled it, but I found nothing. I would like you guys to give me opinions or suggestions of where the problem could be. I no longer have the hydraulic diagram and I am tormented searching and I can't find it. This equipment has the following serial numbers: CN300953 7BJ79534
Those are the numbers for the engine and the transmission. The machine Serial Number is FDP10842. I will send you a copy of the hydraulic schematic. Keep an eye on your messages.
Is the hydraulic lock out switch in the off position some machines have them I don't recall if those did or not.
There is one. #28 on the illustration.
Thank you all for your help really. But now I have a problem is that after arriving with a problem in your pump by contamination in the hydraulic tank is still not plowing and I have repaired the pump and oil change, there is hydraulic pressure but the equipment is still not plowing. (To be able to plow you have to move the two Joystick).
correction: (In order to be able to operate you have to move the joystick and the joystick).