Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT 420D Hydraulic Schematic

CATinLiberia ยท 2019-12-07 06:42

I am looking for a hydraulic schematic for my 420D. I recently hired a local mechanic to remove and reinstall all my hydraulic cylinders to have them rebuilt. When he reinstalled the two excavator swing cylinders, he must have switched up the hoses, so it wouldn't move left or right. After only a few minutes with the engine running, fluid started pouring out from below the RH excavator control. I assume the two cylinders were pressurizing against each other. So, before I can do anything else, I need to get the four swing arm hoses straightened out. Also, any ideas on what blew out in the control would also be helpful! Thanks! Eric

Replies8
  1. #1Cmark2019-12-07 07:14

    Well done for including your serial number in your sig. Always expedites a response when dealing with Caterpillar equipment. Here's the hydraulic schematic.

  2. #2heymccall2019-12-07 10:26
  3. #3CATinLiberia2019-12-14 04:13

    Thank You!

  4. #4CATinLiberia2019-12-14 04:14

    Perfect! Thanks!

  5. #5Tinkerer2019-12-14 14:58

    If you click your computer pointer on the posted image it will enlarge the it and you will see it in great detail.

  6. #6jrangel782023-04-21 00:39

    Im looking for a hidraulic schematic for my 432f

  7. #7jrangel782023-04-21 10:38

    Im looking for a hidraulic schematic for my 432f lnr prefix

  8. #8Nige2023-04-21 11:36

    Check your messages.