Likely need to replace the lock out solenoid and would like to know if the valve bank has to be removed or can it be done in the chassis with bank in place or just loosened and supported.
Is it the 200-6210 solenoid?
Yes it is. I like the shots of the repair manual. I purchased the repair manual, just North of $1400 but invaluable. The solenoid is on the right side of the valve bank but under some frame structure. Think I can remove screw 7 but would like to know if there is sufficient room to lift up and out or do I need to lower and shift the 175 Lb bank to the left. After the lock out (de-energized) solenoid happened I measured solenoid resistance at about 4 ohms and applied B+ to the K9 relay pin 87. The implement group hydraulics worked. Thinking it was a connector or panel switch problem I pulled the I/P and verified the connection between the switch and K9 pin 30 and the B+ at the switch. A day later applied B+ to pin 87 as before but hydraulics were locked out and solenoid resistance measured 16.5 ohms. Intermittency is strange but can't remove the solenoid connector to verify if it or an inline connector is at fault. Also not getting B+ at the switch now and have not followed the complex routing on the schematic to where the B+ source is for switch high side. If you can pick that out I would appreciate it as the wire labels change several times. Given that other posts have found the implement solenoid failures I would like to pull it out and verify the wire path from the relay to it sound. Just don't know if the bank needs to be pulled. This makes me appreciate my 416's simplicity