Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 426c inner tie rod

oilslick ยท 2018-05-19 14:47

I have a parts manual that doesn't show this part. I would like to get an aftermarket front inner tie rod if anybody has an oe part number it would sure help me out. Thanks in advance.

Replies6
  1. #1Nige2018-05-19 18:08

    Without a Serial Number there's not much chance - there are 8 different models of 426C on the market. How about posting a photo of what you're looking for as well..?

  2. #2oilslick2018-05-20 08:32
  3. #3oilslick2018-05-20 08:34

    View attachment 181415 View attachment 181415 Sorry, I'm not to swift with the pictures!

  4. #4oilslick2018-05-20 10:01

    Does this help? Hate to order wrong part.

  5. #5Nige2018-05-20 14:35

    Does this help..? The top tie rod in the illustration is the LH, the bottom one is the RH. Ref # 3B & 4B are both the same Part Number. 236-4481 - Joint.

  6. #6oilslick2018-05-20 17:01

    That's it thanks a lot! This forum is awesome, I hope to be able to contribute someday. I'm gonna write down my experience rebuilding steering cylinder.