John deere 410b working great, shut it down with load waiting for dump truck to get back, while I was waiting I opened the fuse panel. Closed it back and will not crank now... one fuse is blown, it is for the guages, horn, accessorie relay (its mounted on fenderwll under controls). Keeps blowing fuses. Turn key on, then push the start button the acces relay click. Thinking it clicked as soon as turn the key on before but not sure. Does the relay have to work to activate the starter relay first the starter relay is almost impossible to get to with the loader in down position. Can the tractor be cranked by jumping the starter or the key. IVe tried to jump the starter but all I get is the spinning noise not engaging.
I can't answer the deeper electrical issues. If the starter is spinning and not engaging, it's because you jumped the big terminal to the big terminal, right? Jump the big terminal to the little terminal to engage the solenoid, which pushes the bendix in and makes the electrical connection.
I did big to big will try tomorrow thanks
Make double sure the engine is in neutral. Many people have been run over by jumping the starter.
yes if its in gear the acces relay will not click and gear is in neutral