Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

cat 428D 3054T Perkins engine 2003 fuel pipes seals in injection pump

niamek · 2025-10-08 13:02

Im looking for seals where fuel pipes are connected to injection pipe (green circles ) i got small leak in red circle - (engine works fine) thats most important spot for me right now, its Cat backhoe 2003year with cat 3054 T engine/ perkins 1004-40T and delphi dp200 injection pump, pipes looks like 3/16 in red circle and other two are 5/16, any help / advice/ part number/ where to look?

Replies6
  1. #1Nige2025-10-08 14:38

    Can you post the machine (not engine) Serial Number please. There are quite a few options of 428D but with the MSN it should be at least possible to track down the Cat Part Numbers for the seals you want.

  2. #2niamek2025-10-08 23:00

    BMT02630

  3. #3Nige2025-10-09 05:12

    I think the attachment should have all the information that you require. I am sure that aftermarket equivalents for the OEM Part Numbers will be available.

  4. #4niamek2025-10-09 07:45

    Its not there, at Caterpillar its a part of full injection pump, cant buy just seal or washer...

  5. #5Nige2025-10-09 07:56

    I see what you mean. Here is the parts diagram of the fuel injection pump and they are not in that one either. Sorry I could not help. So now we need the resident fuel injection pump expert. Calling @thepumpguysc He will ask for the details from the data plate on the pump. I can see it is a Delphi but somewhere will be a plate containing the model details.

  6. #6thepumpguysc2025-10-12 00:33

    Unfortunately like Nige said, they aren’t on the pump breakdown.. therefore it’s an engine part.. BUT.. nobody has the part # handy.. I simply save them and return them when the pump is completed.. I’ll bet a Perkins dealer can pull it up..??