Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 5130

dynamike ยท 2003-11-13 20:07

Here is a pic of a Cat 5130 and a Cat777 Rock truck, they belong to the Company that I work for in the summer months. The 5130 has a 14 c.y. bucket and will load out about 10,000 c.y. a shift in good material.

Replies4
  1. #1BRL2003-11-17 09:50

    Thanks!! Did you get to play, uh, I mean operate either of those? I smell a great avatar here.

  2. #2Eanand2004-04-12 10:45

    Financing available for New or Used Equipment Hello Everybody: Balance of post has been edited of content in violation of forum rule against advertising goods or services by a non-sponser.

  3. #3Maasland2014-03-31 09:12

    Cat777 Cat777 at Las Vegas MineExpo 2012 http://http://www.maaslandbanden.com/nl/image-gallery?p=4 www.maaslandbanden.com

  4. #4kshansen2014-03-31 09:21

    I'm just finishing up the 2,000 hour service on that 777 little brother a 773G up here in snowy NY. Somethings wrong with my calander, it thinks it's springtime!