Does anyone know if 660 scrapers are still in Wickenburge Az.
660's Some around Vegas or in Arizona area should know. If there working I'd like to see them work.
There will be a 660 working in the play pit at the Santa Margarita, CA antique power show this Memorial Day weekend. Also a DW-20, DW-21 and many Cats with cable scrapers including a steam powered one. Friday thru Sunday operating and Monday is haulout. Cats, trains, warbirds, trucks and old military war toys playing and being displayed. Great show if you can make it.
660s Ya I know about the show, Was there last year. But I want to know if those 660s are hauling dirt anyplace. Want to see them in production. Probably the last spread of them working anyplace in the world. Someone sure as heck should know something about them!
660's Did anyone find out if those 660's are working anyplace?
they will be running the 660 at the Santa Margarita show as they have a big sand box. i heard next year there might be a dd9 there for a push cat
There have been several 660's working in Santa Clarita close to the 14 freeway near the riverbottom. They have been there for a while, working with a bunch of 657's. The job looks nearly done. I think they are ACI machines, but I am not sure.