On Friday I have to pull out some front suspension struts that are leaking on these small dumpers, I have done this job on 735 and 740 trucks moving the taps to raise and lower the strut untill the gas charge was exhausted, is this the same on these 725's they are about 2 1/2 to 3 years old, so if anyone could help on this item it would save me getting wet. hope to keep dry??? tctractors
Open the valve marked n at the top and leave it open til it settles down it should be safe to remove.
Thank you Per Eriksson for your reply, I have 2 struts to remove from 2 dumpers, 1 to do friday getting it screwed back together ready for work monday, the other dumper I am told to do the following week,I will take a few pic's of how wet I get. tctractors
torch them in half...im no mechanic thats my answer to everything get out the torch!!!
We are seeking distributor worldwide for piling machine Dear Sir/Madam, We are Hunan NHM Construction Machinery Co.,Ltd., subsidiary of China Minmetals Corporation (rank 332 in 2010 Fortune 500 ), professional manufacturer of*piling machine Our machines include:Hydraulic Static Pile Driver,Diesel Pile Hammer,Long Spiral Drilling Rig, Immersed Tube Static Piling Machine. Hydraulic Static Pile Driver and Diesel Pile Hammer are suitable for press pre-stressed concrete pile into ground Long Spiral Drilling Rig is suitable for bored cast in situ pile. Immersed Tube Static Piling Machine is suitable for both pre -stressed concrete pile and bored cast in situ pile. If you have any interest to distribute our piling machine in your market,warmly welcome to contact with us. Best regards Yours Ms shannon International Dep. Hunan NHM Construction Machinery Co.,Ltd. 568,dong fang hong zhong road, changsha national hi-tech industrial development zone, Changsha, Hunan,China Tel:86-731-88994666 Fax:86-731-88943088 Email: [email protected] , [email protected] MSN: [email protected] www.titanmachine.cn