Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

TCU for my TEREX TA35

Cats4me · 2011-05-09 12:40

Anybody know where I can find a TCU (Transmission Control Unit) for a Terex TA35 off road dump? Mine got fried from a short I had in the truck. I've been quoted $4000 for a new one but would be just fine with a used/repaired one....anyone know of anywhere that might have one?

Replies4
  1. #1tctractors2011-05-09 15:07

    Is the controller just not working or is it a piece of burnt scrap, there is a fuse inside the unit to save damage in the event of a short, the fuse is a magnifing glass thing to spot costing only a few ££$$ to replace, my local wireless man puts them right for the price of a pint of beer.

  2. #2zfrepair2011-05-10 07:28

    i got a brand new one from a case 621d all i would have to do is send it to ZF and get it reprogramed could sell for $3,000.00 could you post pics of yours just to make sure we got the same thing

  3. #3Cats4me2011-05-12 23:02

    I ended up calling the ZF main line since the TCU was programmed by ZF. They referred me to a branch in PA where I ordered a new one today for $3100.

  4. #4zfrepair2011-05-13 07:29

    ok glad it worked out