I have a cat 725 serial number AFX00494. Yesterday we had a leak from a test port line. I disconnected the line and capped it. Topped off the fluid and the body was going up-and-down perfect. We had to add about 10 gallons to the hydraulic tank this morning to finish topping it off. We went to go dump the 1st load and the body would not go up. I messed around with all the levers and just by luck I pulled up 5 or 10' forward and the body started go up with high idle. After that it happened again on the 2nd load but holding the throttle up for about 30 seconds the body finally went up. We assume it was the fluid but the fluid was full. Finally got to work and went to go dump the next load and it shuddered up and was hesitant to come down. Went back for another load and now it won't do anything. Hydraulic tank is full, truck drives and steers perfectly fine. But the body won't go up or down. Anyone have any ideas, I'm in the field so I don't have access to any gauges or cat ET or anything.
Might have solved the problem. Messed with the joystick, seems to work.