Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 740 no trans fill calibration in ET.

Mobiltech ยท 2024-09-11 10:36

I am working on a pair of 740 rock trucks serial number b1p 058xx range. Transmission fill calibration is not available in ET. Trans software is 4485324. Is there a a software version update to fix this?

Replies2
  1. #1Nige2024-09-11 11:14

    4485324 appears to be the latest available flash file software Part Number. No idea why there is no trans fill calibration. The update to 4485324 was only to address an issue to "Prevent Excessive Ejector Blade Drift When the Machine is Stationary on an Incline" on 730/740 Ejector Trucks of B1W/B1R prefixes. However it was also an approved software upgrade for all B1P trucks. Service Mag SEPD1874 refers. You may have nothing to lose in trying to go back one generation in powertrain software to 433-5813. SEPD1655 shows that this was a factory fit for all trucks B1P6575-Up and compatible with B1P1-6574 that were originally flashed with 424-8901.

  2. #2Mobiltech2024-09-11 11:33

    Ok thanks. I will try that. I don't have the 4335813 file so I will have to get it .