Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 793C mining trucks, up close and personal Video !!

doncampbell ยท 2009-02-18 13:43

Here is a video of me watching three Cat 793C Haul Trucks working this Terex RH-200 , 33 yard shovel . Notice the Cat D-10 overhead pushing rocks down feeding the shovel. And a Cat 988 to the right side of us scraping the coal vein ceiling . This video was taken a few minutes before I climbed inside one of the Cat 793C trucks and got a once in a lifetime experience !! Hope you enjoy the video I brought home to share as I know this is rare . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sKHN1q0Eto

Replies2
  1. #1Cam2009-03-20 08:27

    Cat 3512 engine info Looking for information on 3512 engine maintenance in a mine haul truck application. Chronic problems in the top end or other. Engine life, mid life maintenance, component life. Any information appreciated. Thanks. Cam

  2. #2cat4ever2009-03-24 05:44

    The pics and video are awesome Don! Just viewed your web-site + YouTube videos. Great work! :salute May I ask at which mine did you take the rides?