Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT 901B

Deimos ยท 2025-01-05 10:26

Hello everyone. I need information on the 901B_W7A wheel loader. This is a Japanese wheel loader, and apart from the Japanese O&MM and Japanese Parts Manual, I have not found any information on it. Are there equivalent wheel loaders for the European or American market that would have service information and O&MM???

Replies3
  1. #1Nige2025-01-05 12:24

    It is an ISJ model with no "world" equivalent. Only Japanese-language documentation available. Japanese Parts Manuals are very easy to understand, and there are plenty of apps available that will translate Japanese to any other language fronm a photo. That seems to be your only option.

  2. #2Deimos2025-01-05 14:19

    The spare parts catalog indicates that the engine is 3KM, as I understand it, this is Mitsubishi, and I also did not find any Cat service manuals for this engine. Is there any documentation for these Japanese machines that indicates the media numbers of service manuals?

  3. #3Nige2025-01-05 14:22

    There are resources for media numbers for tracked excavator manuals but not for the compact wheel loader line as far as I know.