I have a DL220-3 It's 19 deg out and I have no heat I flushed the core in the fall, but now that it is cold there is no heat. Is there a shutoff for the heater hose I would like to find it quickly in this cold.. DWGCWLATKD1010038..Thanks in advance
What does the temp gauge indicate? Ours had problems in the heater control itself. There is a new one listed near here with 30 hours that says the heat doesn’t work
Hope this helps.
One other thought.....have you changed your thermostat recently? The original was an 80C, begins opening at 73C. a thermostat from a -5 is 90C. keeps the machine warmer and helps with regen.
I will see if there are any codes. Maybe a control problem
I’m having the same issue flushed the core it’s flowing but when I plug it back in it’s not circulating have you resolved your issue?
I am replacing the heater core, although I don't think thats the issue. If you decide to do this, you need to take the entire AC/heater unit out from behind the seat. That requires removing the seat
If you put the blower motor into high, is there sufficient air movement at the vents? If not, you may have debris on the surface of the heater core restricting the air flow. Have you checked the heater lines for shut off valves or a closed controller?
Have used a piece of heater hose to jump the in to the out of the heater core temperature supply valve connection. If you suddenly have heat you know the valve is no good. If the coolant is hot in the hose or hot at the engine connection, then something is plugged in the line or the heater core. Simple to check without spending big bucks. Simon C
Heater /AC unit all reassembled; however, I think I will need to match the blend door to the electronic control by calibration. Is there a procedure to calibrate the blend door controls?