Does anyone have any experience with this model? Any problems? It seems that it was produced from 87-92 and then disappears. Cat mechanic guessed that it was too close to another better selling model and it got rolled into something else. I am looking at 920's but guy down the road has one of these and this is turboed and I prefer that at this altitude. Thanks
The 916 is a newer generation machine than the 920. I believe the 916 turned into a 918. Although there are a lot of 920's around, the 916 is a more comfy and user friendly machine im sure.
we had one, it was a good machine
Thanks for the input. We went ahead and got the machine and hopefully it will be a great addition. I've learned alot about this series, but am interested in the engines. The 916 has the Cat 3204 engine and it is rated at 86 hp turbocharged, the 926 has the 3204 and it is rated at 105, I was wondering if anyone had any information on what the differerence is? Is the pump turned up? is it a different pump? All the specs on the 2 machines seem to be the same except for the hp. The 936 has the same size frame but a 3304 engine that puts out 125hp. Thanks again