Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 922B

D&GExcavating ยท 2011-09-27 14:16

Just thought I'd post up some pictures of my personal loader. Its a 1967 Cat 922B. Bought it from the local RDO John Deere dealership where a county had traded it in. The loader had been with the county all its life and runs like a top.

Replies3
  1. #1Rusted2011-09-29 07:29

    They don't come any better looking than that, I have one that yours puts to shame. It looks like it has the turbo motor which means it must be a late 59A series?, which would make it a 1965 build at the latest as the turbo was dropped in '65 when the 94A series replaced the 59A. Thanks for the pics.

  2. #2D&GExcavating2011-09-29 10:16

    Well post some pics up! Yeah it would be a 59A. The John Deere dealership said that it was a 1967 so that's what I was going off of so it's probably a 1965 then.

  3. #3grandpa2011-09-29 21:25

    I bought one in 1969... brand spanking new for $16,500...... kept it for almost thirty years... sold it for 12,000.... still thinkin that was a good investment