Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 924g hydrulic issues

fransenfarms ยท 2025-03-10 23:39

Okay here we go. Go if I run this loader for awhile it will start lifting slower and slower tell it will only lift half way. I ordered a resolver for the lift but I can't seam to find it. So my loader has the big aluminum block instead of the individual valve blocks what am i missing I don't know what else to do or where else to look. Everything else works flawlessly and the lift does to tell it runs for awhile. Im at a loss it is load sensing also has ride control any help would be appreciated. 0924gh9sw02080

Replies2
  1. #1Nige2025-03-10 23:47

    A Serial Number for a start...........

  2. #2Bill P. Adam2025-03-12 18:22

    Don't know if they are same as the 950G, but there is a screen filter in the supply hose of the body valve