I friends, I'm with a Cat 930 r and she's on a delay when we do the reverse. What can it be? Thanks.
First a little more information might help. Do you have a complete Serial Number for the machine? Next question would be is this a new problem that came up just yesterday or has it been like this for a long time? What if anything has been done to the machine lately, anything removed and replaced? I understand English might not be your fist language so do the best you can and I and others will try to help.
OK, Serial 17b01436. 930t The problem already existed, but it got worse when we changed the oil. OK, I'm grateful, I'll try to express myself in the best way possible for you to understand. thank you
Not sure if I can attach the file here but will try. It is the information on testing and adjusting the transmission in the 930T
And here is a file that gives some trouble shooting suggestions.
You said that the problem got worse after you changed the oil. What type & viscosity of oil did you put in to the transmission..?