Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

What is this loader ?? Help please

hiway53recyclin · 2018-06-24 17:01

Im looking at buying a old wheel loader and the owner claims its a Hough but I know its not. I know its a Trojan but dont know what model and the loader is 4 hours away. I have attached a photo of the loader. Can anyone give me any info on this old girl ?

Replies6
  1. #1Coy Lancaster2018-06-29 13:08

    Looks kind of like a Trojan, an old one at that.

  2. #2Bls repair2018-06-30 16:47

    Trojan ,Michigan rear steer? Easier to drive going in reverse.

  3. #3kshansen2018-06-30 17:00

    I was thinking maybe Michigan, I recall many years back for a short time we had a small Michigan where you had to be careful to not stick your arms out the window as the lift arms went right past the windows on the side of cab. It was a rear steer too!

  4. #4Bls repair2018-06-30 17:36

    I actually ran an open cab similar to that for a couple days . Had to drive it down the road about a mile in reverse. Couldn’t go straight in forward at speed

  5. #5Ronsii2018-06-30 22:10

    Got any more pics? does it have planetary drives? Hough did seem to like the lift cylinders mounted in the back ...

  6. #6hiway53recyclin2018-07-02 22:43

    I found this picture online. Its the exact same machine im looking at but he didnt know what model it was all he knew was its a trojan.