Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

cat 930G Bad pump maybe!???

allen lafrance ยท 2018-10-23 08:04

Hello we have repaired our cat 930g with cat tech we changed the hydraulic pump because the standby pressure fluctuates after having everything reconnected no pressure to the pilot line except when cap the return line of the orbitrol the bucket does not lift does not tilt The Cat technician says he has a hose that is not properly plugged in. After checking everything seems to be there someone has an idea. bad pump again maybe!?!

Replies7
  1. #1Mark2502018-10-23 16:45

    hi ,Was the pump bleed properly? Does the steering work? Does the coupler if fitted work? what do you mean "a hose not properly plugged in"? do you have standby pressure (550 psi)? what line was capped ?

  2. #2allen lafrance2018-10-24 07:50

    The pump has not been bleed but does not cavitate The steering works well the quick coupler does not work except if I steer and the bucket can also work if I steer All connections are good verified no standby preasure I cap the return line to tank orbitrol and my bucket lift and tilt and couple work too but if i cap the hose P of orbitrol does not work

  3. #3allen lafrance2018-10-24 07:53

    orbitrol ( steering box)

  4. #4allen lafrance2018-10-26 07:38

    I opened the priority steering valve spool is scratched a lot I replace this valve wheel loader work great do you believe that the old pump was good? because in reality when hewitt changed the pump it did not improve and blame my connection hose but everything was ok

  5. #5TVA2018-10-26 08:38

    And who diagnosed the bad pump?

  6. #6allen lafrance2018-10-26 09:13

    hewitt because the standby pressure fluctuates

  7. #7allen lafrance2018-10-29 16:51

    hewitt because the standby pressure fluctuates