Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT 931 Track Loader W/Factory setup Backhoe.

Trackbearings ยท 2025-09-24 12:43

Hello, Ive got a Cat 931 78U0556 (Made in Japan) and I cannot fand any parts, illustrations, on the seat. Its the double duty seat, similar to the one on my Case 580 CK Loader/hoe. Nothing in the parts book on the loader or the book on the hoe. I have the seat, the mount , just missing anything that locks it from swiveling and any mechanism that locks it at a higher level when turned 180deg to operate the hoe. Any help is greatly appreciated! Frank

Replies8
  1. #1pittsburgh cat man2025-09-24 12:54

    Look at av spares 931 backhoe parts diagram

  2. #2Trackbearings2025-09-24 13:05

    Nothing there pittsburgh catman.

  3. #3pittsburgh cat man2025-09-24 13:14

    Try this

  4. #4Trackbearings2025-09-24 13:26

    Thank You! I couldn't find that and I did look there. Sadly the dwgs dont really show how the parts work. I could fab some up if I knew what I needed. Does anyone outhere have this part in working order that could send pics? Thank You! Frank

  5. #51466IH2025-09-24 18:16

    I am going to pick one up either this weekend or early next week and can get some pictures and measurements for you. Since going to work for myself I do not make it here very often anymore but will PM you my mobile number and if I dont reply here by the middle of next week send me a reminder text.

  6. #6Trackbearings2025-09-24 20:17

    Your Awesome! Thank You

  7. #71466IH2025-09-24 22:35

    That is not what my wife says but no problem, glad to help

  8. #8Welder Dave2025-09-25 15:50

    I have a 931B with a hoe. It uses a seat with a back that flips to either side. Cat didn't provide any parts for it anymore. Thankfully an upholstery shop was able to make a new wood base and seat cushion for me. The 931 seat swivels and I'd be surprised if Cat still provided parts for it. There are seat companies that make backhoe seats with swivel bases that you might be able to adapt. I don't think there's any room to swivel the seat while you're sitting on it though. Maybe one of these Ultra seats with a swivel could be adapted? On the equipment type box in the 1st link click on the arrow for backhoe seats. Bottom link is one option. All Seats T776C HDS Black/Grey Cloth 12V Air Suspension Seat with Swivel Upper Double Locking Slide Rails Air Suspension Seat. www.ultraseat.com