Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 933G Parts

BoomerSooner ยท 2017-09-03 00:50

i am looking for parts for a 933G Traxcavator. Engine compartment side panels. Battery compartment cover. Idler tension cylinder.

Replies2
  1. #1DMiller2017-09-03 09:05

    As production started in 1958(F) & ended in 1968(G) with the G only from 1965 you may be hard pressed to locate donor machines. Limited production numbers US and AU. I have seen ONE in all the years I have worked heavy machines where that was some thirty years ago. Parts may interchange with other models maybe one of those on SIS can find out. Will need a s/n.

  2. #2BoomerSooner2017-09-03 10:39

    Thanks for the quick reply. Here is the SN 42A8631. Might just make some expandable metal pieces to protect those areas and also keep out of the debris out as well. While I got you do you know anything about the oil capacity and such for the D320T engine? I don't have any manuals for this machine. Lastly the right side undercarriage is giving me some problems as the tension cylinder is really pitted and seems that is causing it to damage the o-ring seal which then allows grease to come out therefore you lose your tension on track.