Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 938H with Big Snow Blower

TomG ยท 2011-02-14 22:24

I caught this machine working in the city I live in. Its a Cat 938H with a big diesel snow blower. They were clearing the sidewalks on one of the main roads. They used a grader to pull the snow off the side walks and into the street, then the 938H would come by and blow the snow into the trucks. I only had a chance to take this one picture and a quick video because of all the traffic. I am hoping someone can tell me what kind of snow blower it is as I am very curious. Here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jNQt8sYwm8

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies5
  1. #1oriden2011-02-16 21:56

    those are in use here in the city of winnipeg on the "blower" crews they use them for P1 street sides. finding out the make shortly

  2. #2cutting edge2011-05-08 01:14

    Looks like an RPM TECH.

  3. #3wanghaimei7112011-05-27 21:16

    which type is this picture? who want to buy the wheel loader? please contact me. [email protected]

  4. #4bigbob2011-06-12 17:42

    Must be in Manchester, South Willow Street? At 1:50 you can see 2 guys up on a roof shoveling snow off the roof. Just look over the dump body of the 2nd truck.

  5. #5TomG2011-06-12 19:36

    Yes sir... It was in front of the McDonald's on South Willow